Kitchens and bathrooms sell homes. Buyers will pay special attention to these areas. It is so important to be sure these rooms are in the best condition possible. This includes being clean and up-to-date.
- Kitchens and bathrooms must be immaculate.
- Update appliances if possible.
- Check all the doors and cabinets to make sure they open smoothly. Repair if needed.
- Tighten doorknobs.
- Re-caulk or re-grout showers, tubs and sinks.
- Touch-up cabinet paint in bathroom and kitchen.
- Consider upgrading bathroom mirrors.
- Replace missing or broken tiles.
- Replace the garbage disposal if needed.
- Air out and clean inside of cabinets and under sinks.
Consider giving mirrors in your bathroom a facelift by using MirrorMate.
Category: Home Staging Tips